3 small North American finch seen chiefly in winter [syn: junco]
Snowbird may refer to:
- Any of various finch-like birds found in cold regions, such as the Snow Finch, the Snow Bunting, and the Dark-eyed Junco
- Snowbird (people), a person from Canada or the cold-winter parts of the United States who spends a large portion of the winter in the Sunbelt
- Snowbird (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Snowbird, Utah, home of the Snowbird ski resort and the surrounding community outside of Salt Lake City, Utah
- Snowbirds, Canada's aerobatic aircraft team
- Snowbird (song), written by Gene MacLellan, covered by many including Elvis Presley and Anne Murray
- Snowbird, an ice hockey player who waits on the opposite team's blue line for easy goals, also called a "cherry picker"
- Snowbird, a car that is parked on a snow mound or a car that has been snowed in.
- Snowbirds and Townies, a song by Further Seems Forever from the album The Moon Is Down
snowbird in French: Snowbird
LSD user, acidhead, addict, alcoholic, chain smoker, cocaine sniffer, cokie, cubehead, dipsomaniac, dope fiend, doper, drug abuser, drug addict, drug user, drunkard, fiend, freak, glue sniffer, habitual, head, heavy smoker, hophead, hype, junkie, marijuana smoker, methhead, narcotics addict, pillhead, pothead, speed freak, tripper, user